Is laser tattoo removal safe for my tattooed eyelids? Does it damage the skin and weaken my eyesight?

No, you can't get it lasered off, the laser will blind you. And it will blister the hell out of your eyelids.
* I can tell you this because I had a tattoo on my ankle removed & the thing swelled up twice it's normal size & then peeled, cracked & blistered... scabs came off of it... and I had to have it done about 10 times to get the whole thing removed.
I also do low level laser treatment now in my office for pain (this is a different laser-- less intense than one for removing tattoos) and even THAT one can't be anywhere near the eyes or it will blind you.... so I can't imagine what one that takes off a tattoo will do... they are much stronger.

im just surprized right now that u even have tatooes on ur eyelids. dont be scared...if u got tatooes on your eyelids, i dont think your eyes will be any diffrent when u get laser.

I'm not sure if those lasers are ment to be near the eyes. You should call a place that does laser removal and ask them about the pros and cons of having it done to your eyes. If you have like a pattern or something on them and you can't get it removed you could always think about permanant makeup. They tattoo on things like blush, lipstick, eyeliner, eyebrows and what not.
 
Best Retirement Invesments