Laser Tattoo removal and fading creams at the same time.

I've had roughly 5 laser treatments for my tattoo. It is fading, but I'm curious as to whether putting a skin lightening cream in conjunction with my treatments will help fade it faster? This would be of course just to spare myself added surgery (expenses) as well as pain (the tattoo is on my back and the surgery feels worse every time).
Just wondering if anyone has done this/recommends this?If not, is there anything else I can do to move it along?

The creams and liquids don't work andmay include something that will causeinfection in the wound.
The laser treatment will leave you with a scar and there are some colors thatwill still be there...green is one.

The idea is not to rush it. Tattoo laser centers do removals FAR too close together. You are going to have to wait it out to get it done correctly.
If you wait three months in between each session you will need less treatments. It will take longer of course, but it will be cheaper for you in the long run and much better for your skin.
ALL lasers are not created equally. IF you have multiple colors, you will need different lasers. Quality laser centers understand this. The Medlite laser, for instance, can handle four different spectrums.
DON'T mess with any creams of any kind for removal - ESPECIALLY since you are in laser therapy.
Is it safe to use laser and a tattoo removal cream at the same time?
I got 3 tattoos and now of course I regret them. One tattoo is primarily black, another tattoo is green and red, and the third tattoo is multi-colored red, light blue, light yellow, light green. I am undergoing laser removal and have had 3 treatments. The plastic surgeon is using a Q-Switched Yag laser (?) and my treatments are spaced 5 weeks apart.... Is it safe/wise to use one of the tattoo cream removals in between the laser treatments?

My plastic surgeon told me not to do that, and he used a YAG on me. My tattoo was multi-colored with a lot of black, it took about a year, but it cleared up nicely. He did advise me to use some scar reducing cream and skin cream on the area to reduce and afteraffects of the laser. You can't even tell where my tattoo was now. Just be patient and it'll clear up sooner than you think.
 
Best Retirement Invesments