Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Acne ?

2 Week ago I did my first treatment, due to the fact that I hate shaving, I get oily skin and sometimes I rather not shave when I breakout.... Note : that I rarely breakout, I was on Accutane 2 years ago and since then I have had great skin. Until recently , this week I went from a few pimples to severe acne. Only around my chin and side burns, wherere areas have been treated by the hair removal laser.
I was wondering if someone has had this happened or can educate me more. As I have asked many questions to the doctor that was treating my hair, she said there would not be a problem with the laser.

The stiffer, dead hair shafts are more likely to become ingrown. At least that is what happened on my neck.

It's normal. For about 3 weeks after laser hair removal, the dead hairs and roots push their way up and fall out. It's not attractive, nothing you can really do except wash with a gentle face cleanser like Noxema, and wait for it to clear up.
It's not permanent, it's not acne, although it looks like it. Just be patient, it looks kind of bad, but it does clear up. With every additional treatment, less hair is there, so there will be less falling out. The first treatment always looks the worst.
 
Best Retirement Invesments