Does at home dermabrasion work to remove tattoos?

I would like to know if it would help remove tattoos on the face and neck.

Dermabrasion- literal meaning- removing skin using an abrasive .Yes, you can remove a tattoo this way, but you have to remove all the skin above the tattoo first...if you choose to do this be very aware of infection and be prepared for it to hurt like a mofo

It works-very slowly-it takes about a year to fade them, it has to be used 3 times a day,regularly.If you miss a cleansing it will take even more time.

I would say no, i mean it would fade the colors of the tattoo, but it won't remove it. The ink from a tattoo goes under 1st layer of skin which is the Dermis. I would save the money and have it removed by a laser. Since alll your doing is just fading and it will look really bad, not to mention you might be damaging your skin. Another reason not to get face or neck tattoos.

Dermabrasion tattoo removal?

i have been doing my research and found a method of tattoo removal called "layered dermabrasion." it is essentially the removal of the top layers of skin to get rid of the tattoo. my tattoo is on the top of my right foot where the skin is already thin... does anyone know if my chances of receiving the dermabrasion technique and having it work are positive or should i continue to look for any alternative... or does anyone know how often this technique is performed? I just need some constructive opinions on this...

Well generally dermabrasion works on the top layers to improve skin imperfections. When done for tattoo removal they have to go well into the dermis. I would expect scarring. I am not a fan at all of this technique for removal. It is antiquated - laser is much better.

 
Best Retirement Invesments