How can I make a tattoo permanant (or atleast until I want to get rid of it)?

Im 13 and I really want to get a tattoo but im not allowed. A girl I know told me that I can rub my arm with alcohol, then draw something with permanent marker, and go over it with clear nail polish but I didnt know if it works. Has anyone ever tried it? I wanted to know how it works before I do it. I know im too young to be worrying about a tattoo, yea, yea, yea iv heard it all before! I want serious answers not, your too young just go play with your barbies or something stupid like that!

I know what you mean! I thought getting a tattoo at 15 would be cool. I let a guy use indian ink and a needle on me. He made this cute little cross and I felt pretty cool. Now I am 36 years old and have been embarrassed by the stupid tattoo for 21 years now. I hate it and wish I would never have been so dumb. Not that I am saying that you are dumb at all. Everyone has them and they seem so cool. My suggestion to you is to please wait until you can get one that is professional and looks cool forever! I have several now and next month am getting rid of the stupid cross on my chest because I did not want to wait to get a real one! I wish you the best and really hope you dont get anything that you will regret when you are my age. Truthfully I have a daughter your age who is dieing to get one. She covers herself with the temp ones and that keeps her satisfied for now.

Honestly, if you want one that bad, then just wait, drawing on yourself will probably just end up looking stupid. Wait, the day will come soon enough. Or just buy a bunch of the same stick on ones from the drugstore.

don't put marker on your skin...it's poisonous.(thats why they tell you not to get it on your skin..) and don't put nail polish on your skin, it will dry it out and maybe give you a rash...

why not try a henna tattoo? Henna is a paste you can put on you skin and it stains the skin for up to about 2 weeks, I belive. It comes in a tube for easy application and you let it dry on your skin then wash it off.
 
Best Retirement Invesments