I would like laser hair removal on my face.

I'm 43, and I've had a bad problem with lip and chin hair for about 8 years now.........and I'm noticing the hair along my cheeks seems a thicker peach fuzz blonde than it used to be.......although the hair on my lip and chin is definitely dark brown.
Anyway, I'm thinking about getting my whole face hair laser removal.....lip, chin, cheeks
I've called a few places, and most say that they would have no problem using the laser on my lip and chin......but they might have problems with the blonde peach fuzz hair on my cheeks and sideburn area.
Also, most places are quoting around $750 for lip and chin, and way over $1000 for all of it.
What do you all think? Also, are there any risks with laser removal?

My wife's aunt is a dermatologist and had this done for free. She never would have had paid for it if it wasnt' for her aunt. But knowing what she knows now, my wife would have paid for it in a SECOND! The results were outstanding and permanent (3 years so far)
It works…it REALLY works. Keep in mind it will take AT LEAST two treatments, maybe even three or four depending on your hair, the area, and thickness.
Also, find a reputable dermatologist. There are very minimal risks involved, but lot of fly by night companies are doing these procedures. The risks are amplified if you go with someone that doesn’t know what they are doing. You can end up with scars and burns if you go with an amateur . You shouldn’t worry about this with a true MD. If it is an MD find out how long they have been doing it.
I don’t know how it works, but the laser only “zaps” dark colors. Non-caucasians (Latinas, blacks, or other dark skinned people) may have to go through more treatments. The laser will have to be turned down as to not burn the darker skin. Some very dark skinned individuals may not be able to have the procedure done.
The $750 - $1000 sounds inline with what you should pay for TOTAL removal…ie multiple sessions. That sounds pretty high for a single session.

You should expect lots of red splotches and some light to moderate swelling in the treated areas for a few days. So if you have your upper lip done people at work will know you had something done the next day. It look kind of like a fresh waxing times two or three. I don’t think it is anything to be ashamed of. But if you are self-conscious about this you may want to have the procedure done on a Thurs or Friday and take a day or two off of work.It can be a little painful in some places. Not severe, but you will feel a little something.

It's amazing. I would suggest going to your dermatologist and seeing if your insurance will cover it. I've had friends that have had it covered... It works well, after each time, the hair gros back slower, and thinner, until eventually it doesn't grow back. No known risks, except a wee bit of pain...like a rubber band snapping.

 
Best Retirement Invesments